Victron MultiPlus 3Kva 24v Inverter Charger – VM-24/3000/70-16
Here at Eos Solar Solutions we are pleased to offer Victron products in our larger Inverter range.
A World wide reputation for quality and reliability we feel that they should always be considered when designing a Solar System.
The Victron inverter/chargers have a wide range of features to suit almost any application.
They combine powerful true sine wave inverters, sophisticated battery chargers and a high-speed AC transfer switch in a single compact enclosure.
Features – MultiPlus
- Two AC Outputs*. The main output has no-break functionality to take over supply in event of mains failure or when generator is disconnected. The second output is live only when grid or generator is connected.
- Parallel operation. Up to 6 Multiplus nits can be connected in parallel to achieve higher power output.
- Three phase capability.
- Lithium ion battery compatible.
- PowerControl. A maximum generator or grid current can be set to avoid overloading the supply.
- PowerAssist. Allows power to be taken from the battery to support the generator or grid and power peak loads.
- Four stage battery charging.
- 4A trickle charge output for an engine or generator starter battery.
- Easy system configuration. Either using integrated DIP switches or with a PC and VE.Net
- 5 years warrant
- 2500w Continuous (25Deg)
- 6000w Surge
- 24v DC
- 70A Charger Output
- 16A Transfer Relay Rating
- G83/2, G59/3-1 – Certification
Unique PowerAssist feature
The MultiPlus will prevent overload of a limited AC source, such as a generator or shore power connection. First, battery charging will automatically be reduced when otherwise an overload would occur. The second level will boost the output of a generator or shore side supply with power taken from the battery.
In the event of a grid failure, or when shore or generator power is disconnected, the inverter within the Multi is automatically activated and takes over the supply to the connected loads. This happens so fast (less than 20 milliseconds) that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption.
Virtually unlimited power thanks to parallel operation
Up to 6 Multis can operate in parallel to achieve higher power output. Three phase or split phase operation is also possible. Please check our datasheets to see which models have paralleling, three phase and split phase capabilities.
Remote Monitoring and Control
When coupled with a GX device (e.g. Cerbo GX) you can monitor and control your Multi and system or systems’ locally (LAN) or remotely via the internet from anywhere in the world, using the free VRM app and free VRM portal website. Access can be from a phone, tablet, laptop or PC for multiple operating systems. There is no end to the level of control, from adjusting your Multi to auto starting a backup generator and more…