ABS Single Entry Solar Cable Gland
This single cable entry gland is best way to feed cables inside of your camper, truck or even shed. It ensures a completely watertight installation.
It is lightweight and compact. Its design is of the curved style and the entry gland allows for discreet, aesthetically pleasing mounting of your solar panels, and is ideal for applications where the entry gland is clearly visible e.g. on a boat deck.
This cable entry gland is suitable for any cable with a diameter of 3-7 mm. Please note this item is suitable for double cable entry only.
It is ideal for mounting solar panels on vehicles and boats, as well as other installations on buildings, garages, sheds etc.
- Can be used for other installations and structures such as buildings, garages, sheds and other roofs
- Easily bonded to the roof using a suitable sealant
- Sleek, compact design ensures subtle finish to your mounting surface
- Perfect way to get 3-7mm cables inside and keep the place completely waterproof
- Ideal for mounting solar panels on motorhomes, campervans, caravans or boats
- Material: plastic
- Colour: white
- Cable hole diameter: 3-7mm (adjustable)
- Size: 11 x 6 x 4 cm
- Weight: 0.25g