Solar Panel “Kit” Inc. 800w Controller, Brackets & 6m of cable
800w Solar Panel “Kit” is ideal to 12 volt or 24 volt battery banks. To make the most charging this kit includes a MPPT solar charge controller. This will allow you to maximise the solar power generated, this kit is designed so the solar panels are linked in series increasing voltage and therefore increasing the efficiency of PV modules by 10% to 30%, in short making the most of the daylight hours.
This Solar Panel comes with a 12 Years Warranty on Materials & Workmanship and guaranteed output performance of 25 years plus this is the range to fit and forget. Whether you are on a live on board the boat or just day cruising, if you are looking for many years of maintenance free solar power generation this solar kit could be for you..
If you are a competent DIYer this kit has everything you need and also includes extra cable connectors so you can shorten the solar panels cable if needed and fit new connectors to suit your individual requirements.
With this 800 Watt solar power kit you could expect to generate around 266 amps per day (12V Battery System) or 133 amps per day (24V Battery System)
Solar Panel Specification
- Technology: Increased Power Output & Module Efficiency
- DMEGC Cell: Decades of cell manufacturing experience
- PID Free: Excellent PID Resistants
- Innovative all-weather technology: Optimal yields, whatever the weather with excellent low-light behavior.
- Social responsibility: Low carbon footprint tracable
- Rigid Construction: (5400Pa) and (2400Pa) rated.
- Electrical performance warranty: 12years Product Warranty- 25 years Power Output
Solar Panel Specifications
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 400W
- Maximum Power Current (Ipm): 13.19A
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vpm): 30.35V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 13.59A
- Power Output Tolerance (Pmax): 0/+3
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 37.21V
- Nominal Operating Cell Temp. (NOCT): -40 to +85°C
- Maximum System Voltage: 1000V DC
- Maximum Efficiency: 20%
- Size: 1708mm x 1134mm x 30mm
- Weight: 20kg
- 12 Years Product Warranty
- 25 Years Power Output Warranty
Charge Controller Specification EPEVER 60/150
- CE certification (LVD EN/IEC62109,EMC EN61000-6-1/3).
- High quality & low failure rate components of ST and Infineon to ensure the product’s life.
- Advanced MPPT technology & ultra-fast tracking speed, with tracking efficiency no less than 99.5%.
- Maximum DC/DC transfer efficiency is as high as 98.6%, full load efficiency is up to 98%.
- Advanced MPPT control algorithm will minimise the MPP loss rate and loss time.
- The accuracy of the recognition and tracking at the highest point of multiple-peaks MPP.
- The wider range of MPP operating voltage.
- Auto control system to limit the charging power & current go over the rated value.
- Support 4 charging options: Sealed, Gel, Flooded and User.
- Battery temperature compensation function.
- Real-time energy recording and statistical function.
- Automatic over-temperature power reduction function.
- Hundred percent full load operation in working environment temperature range within charging & discharging.
- Support up to 8 units in parallel to expand system.
- Load relay control external load switch signal to realise diversified load work modes.
- The first and the second disconnection of load control, contain two relay’s contact.
- Auto-control of utility and generator relay design.
- Utility or generator auto-control relays make it easy to compose the hybrid power system.
- The remote temperature and the voltage sensor design will collect accurate data of battery temperature and voltage.
- Isolated RS485 with 5VDC/200mA to protect output for no power devices with MODBUS protocol.
- To monitor or set the parameters by using the phone Apps or PC software.
- Nominal System Voltage: 12/24/36/48VDC or Auto
- Battery Input Voltage Range: 8V～68V
- Battery Type: Sealed(Default)/Gel/Flooded/User
- Max Rated Charging Current: 60 amps
- Max Rated Charge Power: 750W/12V – 1500W/24V – 2250W/36V – 3000W/48V
- Max. PV Array Power: 1125W/12V – 2250W/24V – 3375W/36V – 4500W/48V
- Max Input Voltage: 150Vdc
- Max. conversion efficiency: 98.6%
- Full load efficiency: 98%
- Tracking efficiency: ≥99.5%
- Self Consumption: 98mA/12V;60mA/24V;50mA/36V;46mA/48V
- Grounding: Common negative grounding
- Relay: Rated Value:5A/30VDC; Max. Value:0.5A/60VDC
- Ambient temperature range: -25℃～+60℃ (Derate above 45℃)
- Enclosure: IP20
Dimensions: 340 × 236 ×119 mm