Off-grid 600w solar power system
This 2kW Off-grid 600w solar power system is a perfect 600W 24V Complete Off-grid Solar Power System is the perfect ready-to-use kit for off-grid applications requiring a reliable and constant source of power for household appliances or industrial equipment in areas without access to or without stable mains electricity. This kit can provide power to small/medium household or office appliances such as LED lighting, TV, radio, computer, printer or a fridge. This may vary significantly according to the location and season. 600W 24V Complete Off-grid
This complete off-grid kit has been expertly designed to maximise efficiency and output and therefore comes equipped with some of our most premium quality products; including two monocrystalline solar panels and a state-of-the-art Iconica hybrid power inverter – an intelligent combination of a high efficiency MPPT solar charge controller, pure sine wave inverter and smart mains battery charger in one single unit. 600W 24V Complete Off-grid
600W 24V Complete Off-grid solar power system with 2 x 300W solar panels, 2kW hybrid inverter and 2 x 100Ah batteries
- 2 x 300W monocrystalline solar panels each with 1m solar cable and MC4 connectors
- Iconica Hybrid 2000W 24V pure sine wave inverter
- 2 x 100Ah AGM deep cycle leisure batteries
- 100A fuse or circuit breaker
- A pair of 5m 4mm2 solar extension cables with MC4 connectors
- 1m of 25mm2 tinned copper battery cables
- Battery linking cable
- Loose ring terminals
2 x 300W Solar panels:
The two high efficiency, monocrystalline 300W solar panels included in the kit feature innovative 5 busbar solar cells, a robust 35mm thick frame made of anodized aluminium alloy for structural rigidity and many years of stable output. On the back of the solar panel there is an IP68 (fully waterproof) junction box with 1m of special solar cable which can operate at high roof temperatures with minimum power losses. A pair of male / female MC4 compatible connectors are crimped on the end of the cable for easy connection to other solar panels, extension leads or your existing system.
2000W 24V Iconica Hybrid Inverter:
This inverter intelligently combines the functions of a 2000W pure sine wave inverter, 40A MPPT solar charge controller and a 25A smart battery charger in one single unit:
1. 2000W 24V Pure sine wave inverter: Converts DC current from the solar panels into 2kW of 230V AC mains electricity, to run various household appliances such as a TV, laptop, lighting, fans etc. Able to generate 2000VA of continuous power with a strong peak power handling capability of up to 4000VA (to start appliances with electric motors). This inverter is a pure sine wave type, which easily surpasses modified sine wave inverters in terms of efficiency and compatibility with a wider range of appliances.
2. Inbuilt 40A MPPT solar charge controller: The high efficiency MPPT controller regulates the input from the solar panels to the batteries or to a load, with a full range of safety functions including protection against overcharge, overheating, reverse current etc. The controller operates at up to 98% efficiency to extract the maximum possible power from the solar array.
3. Enhanced 25A Smart battery charger: Designed to enable safe and efficient unattended charging of the batteries from a mains power source or generator, with full overcharge protection and multiple charging stages.
Additional features: This model also features an Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS), and can accept input from the solar panels, mains power/ a generator and the batteries – either from a single or combination of input sources.
2 x AGM Batteries:
Our AGM deep-cycle batteries are non-spillable, completely sealed and maintenance free – amongst the very safest batteries you can find. They have a much longer service life compared to standard wet-cell batteries due to lower degradation and corrosion inside the battery. AGM batteries hold charge very well and have a low self-discharge rate.
This kit also includes 1m positive and negative 25mm2 tinned copper battery cables with loose ring terminals for connecting the inverter to the batteries, a 100A fuse or circuit breaker for use between the hybrid inverter and the batteries, 5m solar extension cable with MC4 connectors to connect to the existing 0.9m of solar cable fitted to the solar panels and battery linking cable to connect the batteries together.