MC4 Extension Cable – One – Two MC4 Connectors
For charging up to 160w
An MC4 Extension Cables that are 5m long with 4mm diameter single core. It is built up and ready to go.
- 5m of high quality special solar cable designed for high current
- Cross section 4.0mm ensures minimum power loss
- Waterproof MC4 compatible connectors, with one male and one female
- Wide working temperature range – suitable for all types of applications including roof solar systems
- Recommended for 12V off-grid solar panels or systems up to 160W or on-grid solar panels with higher power rating
This MC4 Extension Cable is single core and are specially designed for solar panels to carry high current and have negligible power loss.
It comes with waterproof MC4 compatible connectors with one male one female lead.
This cable is suitable for all weather conditions including cold and hot temperatures.
4.0mm cross section is usually enough for off-grid 12V solar panels and systems up to 160W, or on-grid solar panels, typical voltage 30-60V) with higher power rating.
Conductor: tinned copper
Cross section: 4.0mm
Conductor resistance: 5.09 Ohm/km (20C)
Insulation and Jacket: 120C XLPE
Working temperature range: -40C to +120C
Outer diameter: 6.1mm