Folding for Camping 100w Monocrystalline Solar Panels 2 x 50 = 100w –
100w Monocrystalline Solar Panels produces 12v or 24v dc.
They are two 50w panels that fold with a carrying handle,,,
You also get a carry bag that is foam lined for protection.
- Adjustable aluminum stand, handle and latches
- 5m solar cable
- Storage / protective case
The folding solar panel has several important features which make it a truly unique, premium quality product:
- The solar panel is completely waterproof, so the unit can be used in all weather conditions
- The high efficiency (50W + 50W) monocrystalline solar panels are made of high quality solar cells
- The storage bag is not just a dust cover – it includes a layer of foam for added protection
Firstly, these 2 x 50w solar panels have high efficiency when tested side by side with a polycrystalline solar panel. This makes It is ideal for both permanent and mobile use.
If you want bigger check out the 80w and the 250w solar panel
Secondly, because the panel is fitted with generous 5m of special solar cable it can work at high roof temperatures with very minimum power losses. Also a pair of male / female MC4 connectors are ready crimped on the end of cable so they are ready to go.
Thirdly because this panel also features innovative 5 busbar solar cells it offers better performance as they are better than 2, 3 or 4 busbar solar cells used in most other solar panels.
They extract more power from the same surface area and this results in a smaller overall solar panel. Monocrystalline Solar Panels are also the best choice for applications in warmer climates as they operate well even in high ambient temperatures.
Monocrystalline Solar Panels are also the best choice for applications in warmer climates as they operate well even in high ambient temperatures.
Finally the long-lasting, high-efficiency monocrystalline solar cells and the tough and with an aluminum frame will give you years and years of consistent free power. The waterproof design ensures that the panel can be used in all weather conditions.
For these panels a solar charge controller is recommended to prevent overcharging, this is not included with the solar panels.
Read more about Charge Controllers click on the Charge Controllers Explained Page
Read more about Solar Panels click on the Solar Panels Explained Page
Solar panel specifications:
- Peak power: 100W
- Maximum power voltage: 17.5V
- Maximum power current: 5.70A (2 x 2.85A)
- Open circuit voltage: 21.6V
- Short circuit current: 6.2A (2 x 3.1A)
- Power allowance: +/- 3%
- Cable: 5m 4.0mm2 single core solar cable
- Dimensions: 51 x 69 x 6cm (folded)
- Weight: 12kg
1 year workmanship warranty Solar cells are guaranteed to produce at least 90% of nominal power in 10 years after purchase and at least 80% of nominal power in 25 years.
Read more about clean electricity and the COP26 here.