Solar Panel Kit 400w – With Duel Battery Controller and Monocrystalline All Black
400w static caravan solar kit
Victron 30amp EPEVER Duel Battery Controller
Charge Two Batteries
The EPEVER Duo Racer Charge Controller allows you to charge the accessories battery and also the camper engine battery at the same time. A great duel kit to ensure the camper starts every time.
400w Camper Solar Kit this all Black Solar PV Module Monocrystalline 400w solar panel kit . This large solar panels can also be used for battery charging in off grid systems where larger power requirements are needed required. These are typically live on board boats, power failure back up systems, Camper Solar Kit, off grid home offices and man caves. Check out this 400w static caravan solar kit All Black.
SOLAR PANEL KEY FEATURES:
- Technology: Increased Power Output & Module Efficiency
- DMEGC Cell: Decades of cell manufacturing experience
- PID Free: Excellent PID Resistants
- Back Sheet: White
- Innovative all-weather technology: Optimal yields, whatever the weather with excellent low-light and temperature behaviour.
- Social responsibility: Low carbon footprint tracable
- Rigid Construction: (5400Pa) and (2400Pa) rated.
- Electrical performance warranty: 12years Product Warranty- 25 years Power Output
Solar Panel Specifications
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 400W
- Maximum Power Current (Ipm): 13.19A
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vpm): 30.35V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 13.59A
- Power Output Tolerance (Pmax): 0/+3
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 37.21V
- Nominal Operating Cell Temp. (NOCT): -40 to +85°C
- Maximum System Voltage: 1000V DC
- Maximum Efficiency: 20%
- Size: 1708mm x 1134mm x 30mm
- Weight: 20kg
- 12 Years Product Warranty
- 25 Years Power Output Warranty
DuoRacer Dual Battery MPPT Solar Controller 30A 12/24V
DuoRacer MPPT Charge Controller is made for charging two batteries at the same time in a solar system. This controller supports multiple battery types, including Sealed, Gel, Flooded, LiFePO4, and Li-NiCoMn. The device recognizes the start battery system voltage automatically, and trickle charges the battery when the required.
MPPT Solar controllers (Maximum Power Point Tracking) can intelligently regulate the working voltage of solar panels, letting the solar panels always work at Maximum Power Point of V-A curve. Compared with ordinary solar controller, this MPPT controller can increase the efficiency of PV modules by 10% to 30%.
The Dual Battery MPPT Solar Charge Controller adopts the advanced MPPT control algorithm, which will minimize the maximum power point loss rate and loss time, also fast track the maximum power point (MPP) of the PV array, and obtain the maximum energy from solar array under any conditions. The energy utilization in the MPPT solar system is increased by 20-30% compared with PWM charging method. The controller features a low-power mode, which reduces standby current when the unit is idle preventing power waste and helping to enhance the products life. The system parameters are shown and set by LED/LCD or the MT11 remote meter (Accessory).
Monitoring of the system can be made easy with the optional remote meter or via Apple & Android smartphones, tablets, macbooks and other devices, using the optional eBox-Bluetooth Adapter.
- Maximum Power Point Tracking technology with ultra-fast tracking speed and the tracking efficiency is no less than 99.5% guaranteed
- Bluetooth (eBox Bluetooth Adapter required)
- Advanced MPPT control algorithm to minimize the MPP lost rate and lost time
- The wider range of the MPP operation voltage to improve the PV module utilization
- Auto control function of charging power & charging current limitation (BATT1)
- High quality and low failure rate components of ST, TI and Infineon to ensure the product life.
- Digital circuit control of adaptive three-stage charging mode to enhance BATT1 life.
- BATT1 type can be set via LED/LCD.
- Product runs into the low-power mode when there is no manual operation for a long time, and charging conditions are not satisfied (PV<5V).
- 100% charging and discharging in operation environmental temperature range.
- LED and LCD display units selectable.
- Standard Modbus protocol, and RS485 (5V/200mA) communication port for the customer to expand the application area.
① Life battery (BATT1) is the energy storage battery for powering the household loads in the off-grid system, which supports Sealed, Gel, Flooded, LiFePO4, and Li-NiCoMn batteries (the controller can NOT recognize the system voltage automatically).
② Start battery (BATT2) is the energy storage battery which usually built in the vehicle for powering the system such as RV and Boat, and only supports lead-acid battery (the controller will recognize the system voltage automatically).
NOTE: the BATT1 and BATT2 must be at the same voltage level.
- Max Rated Charging Current: 30 amps
- Rated Solar Charge Power: 390 Watts @ 12V – 780 Watts @ 24V
- Maximum PV Array: 580W/12V – 1170W/24V
- Max Input Voltage: 100V(At min. operating environment temp.) 92V(At 25℃ environment temp.)
- Max. conversion efficiency: 98%
- Self Consumption: 26mA/12V;15mA/24V 19mA/12V;10mA/24V(Low-power mode)
- System Voltage: 12V/24V Auto-set
- Battery Selection: Sealed, Gel, Flooded, LiFePO4, and Li-NiCoMn
- Enclosure: IP33
- Max PV Wire Size: 10mm²
Dimensions: 247.2 × 165 × 68.5 mm