415w Trina Vertex S Monocrystaline
This is a 4 Panel Deal
Trina Vertex S 415W Based on advanced technology from the Vertex platform, the new Vertex S module is perfectly designed to fulfil power, efficiency, size, weight, appearance, mechanical load and reliability requirements of rooftop applications to give the best balance of power and size & weight. Read more about the Trina Vertex S 415W
The quality control Trina applies is more stringent then regulation requirements, with over 30 in-house tests, that allow Trina to offer a product warranty of 15 years and a warranty on output of 25 years.
Outstanding Visual Appearance
• Designed with aesthetics in mind
• Excellent cell color control by dedicated cell blackening treatment and machine selection.
• Thinner wires that appear all black at a distance
Small in size, big on power
• Small form factor. Generate a huge amount of energy even in limited space.
• Up to 425W, 21.3% module e ciency with high density interconnect technology
• Multi-busbar technology for better light trapping e ect, lower series resistance and improved current collection
• Reduce installation cost with higher power bin and e cieny
• Boost performance in warm weather lower temperature coe cient (-0.34%) and operating temperature
Universal solution for residential and C&I rooftops
• Designed for compatibility with existing mainstream optimizers, inverters and mounting systems
• Perfect size and low weight. Easy for handling. Economy for transporting
• Diverse installation solutions. Flexible for system deployment
• 15 year product warranty • 25 year performance warranty with lowest degradation;
• Minimized micro-cracks with innovative non-destructive cutting technology
• Ensured PID resistance through cell process and module material control
• Mechanical performance up to 6000 Pa positive load and 4000 Pa negative