Pure Sine Wave Inverter 250w – 12v – 12/250 by Victron
Victron Phoenix Inverter 12/250 230V VE.Direct UK (PIN121251400)
250w Pure Sine Wave Inverter, this Victron Pure Sine Wave Inverters is the best option when you are looking to use TV’s, laptops, games consoles or any other electrical sensitive equipment. They run faster, quieter and cooler, preventing computer crashes, noises & general problems with TV’s and game consoles etc.
This Victron 250VA 12V Phoenix Inverter uses advanced configurable protection functions to ensure maximum safety and efficiency of DC to AC power conversion. This Phoenix inverter uniquely features an inbuilt VE.Direct port, to allow remote system monitoring and programming via a range of communication methods.
Key features of this Victron 12/250 Phoenix inverter include:
– High peak power handling: The peak power of 400W is useful for powering loads with a high initial start-up power.
– Superior build quality: The unit features a toroidal transformer which works at higher efficiency and with a cooler operating temperature compared to standard transformers.
– Inbuilt safety protection: Equipped with important safety features, such as protection against short-circuit, overload, battery overvoltage and overheating.
– Advanced monitoring and programming abilities: The VE.direct port of the inverter enables connection to a PC/Laptop to access the free VictronConnect software (requires VE.Direct to USB cable sold separately). Alternatively, an additional VE.Direct Bluetooth dongle may be connected in order to wirelessly connect a smartphone/tablet to the inverter via the VictronConnect app. Using either of these connection methods will unlock the ability to monitor the system from a remote location and view important system data such as Voltage (battery and AC output), a load indicator and alarms. The user will also gain exclusive access to a range of options for remote programming of the system – for example, specifying the low-battery cut-off level (and level for reconnection), the output voltage and frequency (50/60Hz), settings for the power-saving ECO mode. There is also the option to program the inverter so that the ignition control of your vehicle is used for switching the unit On/Off.
– Power-saving ECO mode: Switches the inverter into standby when the load power falls below a pre-set value. It will switch on every 2.5 seconds (adjustable) to check whether load power has returned to a sufficient level.
– Dynamic cut-off feature: Intelligently determines the DC disconnect voltage, by monitoring the rate of discharge from the battery (connection to VictronConnect app/software required).
– Remote On/Off Power function: Features a connection point for an optional remote on/off switch (not included).
– AC Power transfer: The inverter can be connected to an optional automatic transfer switch (not included) to transfer the load to another AC power source.
– LED Indicators: Red / green LEDs show inverter operation and status of various protection features.
- Input DC voltage range: 9.2V – 17V
- Output AC voltage range: 230V
- Output AC frequency: 50Hz / 60Hz (programmable with app)
- Continuous power at 25°C: 250VA / 200W
- Continuous power at 40°C: 175W
- Peak power: 400W
- Zero-load power: 4.2W
- Default zero-load power in ECO mode: 0.8W (Default retry interval = 2.5s, adjustable)
- Output wave: pure sine wave
- Battery type: Sealed lead acid, Gel, AGM
- AC socket: UK (BS 1363)
- Minimum battery capacity: 30Ah
- Nominal inverter efficiency: 87%
- Low battery shutdown: 9.3V (programmable with app)
- Operating temperature range: -60°C to +60°C (fan assisted cooling)
- Maximum cable cross section: 10mm²
- Humidity (non-condensing): max. 95%
- Size: 26 x 16.5 x 8.6 cm
- Weight: 2.4 kg
Learn more about why you should only use Pure Sine Wave Inverters on the Inverters Explained Page
Read more about the United Nations quest on clean energy