20w Off Grid Solar Lights with 40w Solar and 12v Battery 18ah
20w Solar Lights and 40w Solar Panel – This solar lighting system is ideal for places with no mains electricity such as outhouses, sheds, garages, farms, stables, man caves as well as for camping, travel and any outdoor activities. They are even great for a yurt.
The system is fully independent from the grid so you can set this up in any location. .
During the daytime, the 40w solar panel charges the 12V battery inside the control unit. This then provides power to the 4 x 5W 12V LED lights connected via front sockets on the control unit. Also in addition, there is a standard 5V USB socket for charging mobile phones and USB any compatible devices.
The control unit has a built-in 18Ah Lithium battery with an automatic solar charge controller to manage the charging process and prevent overcharging. The solar input can take 18-25V DC power from any suitable solar panel, or charge from the mains using the SL-CH-3A mains adapter, and the battery can provide enough energy to power 4 LED lights continuously for 9-10 hours, or twice as long if only two LED lights are connected.
.The system is very convenient to use and install: the solar panel adapter cable has two standard MC4 connectors for secure connection with the panel output, and each LED light comes with a 5m cable with an On/Off switch. All cables come with connectors for a quick “plug and play” installation.
- System voltage: 12V
- Battery capacity: 18Ah
- LED lights power: 5W
- Length of LED lights cables: 5m
- USB output current: 0.8A
- Max DC output current: 3A
- Control unit case size: 220 x 130 x 150 mm
- Control unit case weight: 6.86 kg
- Max solar input power: 100W
- Solar input voltage: 18-25V
Solar panel specifications:
- Peak power: 40W
- Maximum power voltage: 20.2V
- Maximum power current: 1.98A
- Open circuit voltage: 23.9V
- Short circuit current: 2.10A
- Power allowance range: +/- 3%
- Dimensions: 705 x 345 x 25mm
- Weight: 3.5 kg
- 4 mounting holes 9 x 11 mm
- 2 x 5m of high quality single core solar cable 2.5mm cross section
- Male and female MC4 connectors attached
Installation is very easy: the solar panel or mains adaptor should be connected to the charging socket at the front side of the control box via the correct adaptor wire (included), and 4 x LED light cables should be connected to the front 12V sockets. Then you should turn the control unit switch to ON and the battery will begin charging. Each LED light comes with a separate On/Off switch for your convenience.