New Dual Battery MPPT series – to charge both your house battery and starter battery from 1 set of panels.
For 12V Solar System: 260W solar panel (100V for max input voltage)
For 24V Solar System: 520W solar panel (100V for max input voltage)
No Fan for silent operation, great for vans, boats or any live in spaces
With built in LCD advanced display and programming screen – with Lithium battery support
20a Dual Battery Charger – DuoRacer MPPT charge controller is made for charging two batteries (shown as BATT1 and BATT2 below) at the same time in a solar system. This controller supports multiple life battery (BATT1) types, including Sealed, Gel, Flooded, LiFePO4, and Li-NiCoMn, which is suitable for RV, Camper, Boat, and so on. The device recognises the start battery (BATT2) system voltage automatically, and trickle charges the battery when the conditions are satisfied. 20a dual battery charger
The controller adopts the advanced MPPT control algorithm, which will minimise the maximum power point loss rate and loss time, also fast track the maximum power point(MPP) of the PV array, and obtain the maximum energy from solar array under any conditions. The energy utilisation in the MPPT solar system is increased by 20-30% compared with PWM charging methods. When there is no manual operation for a long time, and the charging conditions cannot be reached, the controller will turn to low-power mode, which reduces the loss and battery power waste to enhance the products life. The system parameters are shown and set by LED/LCD or the MT11 remote meter (Accessory).
The AES control signal of the car refrigerator is built in the controller, which will supply the surplus solar power to the refrigerator to avoid energy waste. The controller comes with IP33 protection level, which is waterproof and dustproof. Multiple protection features, including battery overcharge protection, over discharge protection, and reverse connection protection of the PV and battery, which effectively ensure the solar system safety, stability, and lifetime.
- Maximum Power Point Tracking technology with ultra-fast tracking speed and the tracking efficiency is no less than 99.5% guaranteed
- Advanced MPPT control algorithm to minimize the MPP lost rate and lost time
- The wider range of the MPP operation voltage to improve the PV module utilization
- Auto control function of charging power & charging current limitation(BATT1)
- High quality and low failure rate components of ST, TI and Infineon to ensure the product life
- Digital circuit control of adaptive three-stage charging mode to enhance BATT1 life.
- BATT1 type can be set via LED/LCD.
- Product runs into the low-power mode when there is no manual operation for a long time, and charging conditions are not satisfied (PV<5V).
- 100% charging and discharging in operation environmental temperature range.
- LED and LCD dispiay units selectable.
- AES control signal for car refrigerator to avoid energy waste.
- Standard Modbus protocol, and RS485 (5V/200mA) communication port for the customer to expand the application area.
|Type and size