5kW 24kWh Full Of Grid Solar
This 5kW 24kWh Full Of Grid Solar System is the perfect ready-to-use kit for off-grid applications requiring a reliable and constant source of power for household appliances or industrial equipment in areas without access to or without stable mains electricity. This kit can provide power to small and medium household or office appliances such as a fridge, TV, radio, lights, computer, hoover, microwave or a kettle, as well as certain high power appliances such as power tools or a washing machine. This may vary significantly according to the location and season.
This complete off-grid kit has been expertly designed to maximise efficiency and output and therefore comes equipped with some of our most premium quality products; including eight powerful 300W solar panels, an advanced 48V 500Ah battery bank and a state-of-the-art Iconica hybrid power inverter – an intelligent combination of a high efficiency MPPT solar charge controller, pure sine wave inverter and smart mains battery charger in one single unit.
2.4kW 48V Complete Off-grid solar power system with 8 x 300W solar panels, 5kW hybrid inverter and a 24kWh battery bank
- 8 x 300W monocrystalline solar panels each with 1m solar cable and MC4 connectors
- Iconica Hybrid 5000W 48V pure sine wave inverter
- 24kWh 48V 500Ah battery bank – comprised of 24 x 2V AGM batteries
- 120A fuse or circuit breaker
- A pair of 10m 6mm2 solar extension cables with MC4 connectors
- 2m of 35mm2 tinned copper battery cables
- Solar isolator switch
- Metal plate connectors and loose ring terminals
8 x Monocrystalline 300W Solar Panels:
The eight high efficiency, waterproof 300W solar panels included in the kit are amongst the largest and most powerful solar panels available on the UK and worldwide market. The panels feature thick innovative 5 busbar solar cells, which are more efficient than the 2, 3 or 4 busbar solar cells used in other solar panels, and are able to extract more power from the same surface area. Each solar panel is also fitted with 2 x 1m of 4mm2 cable with MC4 connectors on the end. These can be used for easy connection to the solar extension cable included with the kit.
5000W 48V Iconica Hybrid Inverter:
This inverter intelligently combines the functions of a 5000W pure sine wave inverter, 80A 500V MPPT solar charge controller and a 60A smart battery charger in one single unit. This innovative inverter features inbuilt Bluetooth, along with the rare and unique ability to power AC appliances without connection to a battery – directly from solar power.
1. 5000W 48V Pure sine wave inverter: Converts DC current from the solar panels into 230V AC mains electricity, to run various household appliances such as a TV, laptop, lighting, fans etc. Able to generate 5000W of continuous power with a strong peak power handling capability of up to 10000VA (to start appliances with electric motors). This inverter is a pure sine wave type, which easily surpasses modified sine wave inverters in terms of efficiency and compatibility with a wider range of appliances.
2. Inbuilt 80A 500V MPPT Solar charge controller: The high efficiency MPPT controller regulates the input from the solar panels to the batteries or to load, with a full range of safety functions including protection against overcharge, overheating, reverse current etc. The controller operates at up to 98% efficiency to extract the maximum possible power from the solar array.
3. Enhanced 60A Smart battery charger: Designed to enable safe and efficient and fast (up to 60A) unattended charging of the battery bank from a mains power source or generator, with full overcharge protection and multiple charging stages.
4. Inbuilt Bluetooth connectivity: The integrated Bluetooth function allows the inverter to be monitored remotely via the Watchpower mobile app – a free mobile app available for Android devices. After downloading the app, simply pair your mobile device with the inverter to gain access to important information such as solar/ battery/ AC voltage, charging current, battery capacity etc.
Additional features: This inverter is able to power AC loads (and itself) directly from the solar input, without the need for a battery bank to be connected to the inverter. However, if a battery bank is available, the inverter can power loads directly from the solar panels whilst the charging batteries at the same time. This model also features an Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS), and can accept input from the solar panels, mains power/ a generator and the battery bank – either from a single or combination of input sources.
24kWh 48V 500Ah AGM Battery Bank:
The advanced 48V 500Ah battery bank included in this kit is comprised of 24 x 2V high quality AGM batteries, complete with metal plate connectors for instant connection. This battery bank features 2V batteries, offering important advantages over battery banks made up of 12V batteries including a longer service life and deeper discharge capability.
This kit also includes 2m positive and negative 35mm2 tinned copper battery cables with loose ring terminals for connecting the inverter to the battery bank, a 120A fuse or circuit breaker for use between the hybrid inverter and the battery bank, 10m solar extension cable with MC4 connectors to connect to the existing 1m of solar cable fitted to the solar panels, a solar isolator switch and metal plate connectors for connection of the battery bank.