1Kw Pure Sine Wave Inverter 50A
We are very pleased to offer the Iconica 1000W 12V hybrid inverter intelligently combines the functions of a 1000W pure sine wave inverter with a 50A solar charge controller and also the bonus of a 20A smart battery charger in one single portable unit.
This model can accept input from solar panels, mains power/ generator and a battery – either from a single or combination of input sources.
This is what makes it a Hybrid…
In addition to its unique hybrid capability, this innovative inverter features advanced communication functions, along with a menu full of highly customisable settings.
This is the perfect solution for any off-grid application with limited or zero access to traditional mains power. This hybrid inverter features an Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS), making it the ideal option for applications where the power supply is unreliable, intermittent or expensive to maintain. This inverter is great for both stationary and mobile off-grid installations (e.g. remote properties, holiday homes, huts and cabins or narrowboats, yachts etc), as well as for customers looking to reduce their mains electricity usage and save on electricity bills. It could also create the perfect back-up system in locations suffering from frequent power cuts.
1. 1000W 12V Pure sine wave inverter: Converts DC current into 230V AC mains electricity, to run various household appliances such as a TV, laptop, lighting, fans etc. Able to generate 1000VA of continuous power with a strong peak power handling capability of up to 2000VA (to start appliances with electric motors). This inverter is a pure sine wave type, which easily surpasses modified sine wave inverters in terms of efficiency and compatibility with a wider range of appliances.
2. Inbuilt 50A PWM solar charge controller: Regulates the input from the solar panels to the batteries, with a full range of safety functions; including protection against overcharge, overheating, reverse current etc. The controller uses PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) technology which increases charge acceptance, prolongs the life of your battery and can often recover some lost battery capacity. Performance data for the solar array is displayed on the LCD screen.
3. Enhanced 20A Smart battery charger: Designed to enable safe and efficient unattended charging of a battery from a mains power source or generator, with full overcharge protection and multiple charging stages.
Additional intelligent features:
The Iconica 1000W 12V hybrid inverter boasts an abundance of unique features, providing enhanced functionality over standard inverters. These include:
– Output source priority: This intelligent feature allows the user to set output source preferences(solar/ battery power/ mains input or a generator) for the AC load output of the inverter. This menu includes several options for varying conditions and scenarios, e.g. which source of energy is given priority for the AC output if solar power is insufficient/ if battery voltage is too low/ if mains is unavailable, etc.
– Battery charging priority: A wide selection of battery charging priority options are available. For instance, the user can choose to charge the battery using solar power only/ using a combination of solar power and mains power/ from mains power only etc.
– A range of highly customisable settings: The parameters for this inverter can be personalised to an exceptionally specific degree via the user-friendly interface. At the touch of a button, the user can customise parameters such as the AC input range, battery type, max charging current, specific high/low voltage disconnect points (and preferred charging source upon reconnection), the duration and voltage of each charging stage, auto-restart options, power saving mode, overload bypass, battery equalization stage characteristics and so on. There are also options for managing operational features such as the audible alarm and backlight settings.
– Illuminated LCD screen: Displays vital statistics which are easily changeable by use of the up/down keys. This information includes: status and mode, input/output voltage, frequency, battery voltage, load power and percentages, charge and discharge current etc.
– Advanced communication options: The inverter is supplied with a PC connection cable and PC software CD for convenient viewing of important system information, such as: solar/ battery/ AC voltage, charging current, battery capacity etc. Detailed data logs are also available to view and export to PDF/ Excel formats. This inverter also has the potential to send data to an online user portal using a Wi-Fi connection kit, mobile app Wi-Fi kit or 3G connection kit (purchased separately). By connecting via one of these methods, the user will unlock access to exclusive features such as email / push notification / SMS status updates for the inverter, remote system monitoring from any location and much more.
– Auto restart function: When overload or overheating occurs, the inverter will disconnect the load appliances, and automatically reconnect once safe conditions are detected. The inbuilt fan is helps to maintain an optimal operational temperature.
– Intelligent cooling design: The inverter uses predictive fan logic based on performance and temperature (1 or 2 fans operating at a time, with variable speeds) to prevent over-heating of the components.
This hybrid inverter is suitable for 12V flooded and sealed GEL/AGM lead-acid batteries with pre-defined charging programs. A user-defined battery type with numerous customisable settings is also available for charging other lead acid batteries.
Please note: The PWM solar charge controller in this inverter achieves maximum efficiency with solar panels which produce between 17-25V. If you are planning to use this hybrid inverter with high voltage solar panels over 25V, we recommend purchasing a different model of Iconica hybrid inverter with an inbuilt MPPT controller instead.