*185w Mono Solar Panel – 12v – High Performance
This 185W solar panel is one of the most powerful of the Eos Solar Solution range for a 12v battery.
If you are looking for faster power generation this solar module will deliver. Check it out…
The high wattage output combined with high efficiency monocrystalline cells make this solar panel of particular interest for motorhome uses, man caves, static caravans, mobile homes, live aboard boats where larger power requirements are generally required.
With a Sunshine 185W solar panel you could expect to generate around 52 amps per day when used in conjunction with a PWM solar charge controller and around 62 amps per day with an MPPT solar controller during the summer months. Multiple panels can be connected to acquire higher power if needed.
- Product Code. SSP185MS
- Max Power. 185W ± 3%
- Max Power Voltage. 18V
- Max Power Current. 10.3A
- Open Circuit Voltage. 21.6V
- Short Circuit Current. 11.2A
- Normal Operating Cell Temp. -45 to 80°C
- Max System Voltage. DC600V
- Dimensions. 1470 x 660 x 35mm
- 900mm of 4mm single-core cable fitted with MC Type 4 Connectors
- High Performance Monocrystalline Cells
- Factory fitted aluminium frame with pre-drilled mounting holes
- Multiple pieces can be connected to acquire higher power
- Suitable for charging all types of 12 volt batteries
- Fitted with bypass diodes to minimise the effect of shading
- Completely weatherproof
- 5 Years Manufacturers Warranty
- 10 Years Warranty 90% Power Output
- 20 Years Warranty 80% Power Output
Suitable Solar Charge Controllers
- PWM Solar Controller 20A – 12/24V
- Dual Battery Controller 20A – 12/24V
- MPPT Solar Controller 20A – 12/24V (10% – 30% more power generation)
- Dual MPPT Solar Controller 20A – 12/24V (10% – 30% more power generation)
For the best performance we would recommend 4mm single core cable is used the same as the existing cable already attached to the solar panel junction box. The most efficient method of extending the existing cable is by using 4mm single-core cable fitted with a pair of compatible MC Type 4 Solar Connectors.