160w Monocrystalline Solar Panel
160w Solar Panel Monocrystalline. Monocrystalline out performs Polycrystalline every time so if you are looking for efficiency then this is the way to go. Reliable in all weather conditions robust and ready to use.
Each individual solar panel is thoroughly tested to the highest quality standards, and labelled with a unique serial number for further quality control and increased warranty protection.
The panel comes with an impressive 5m of special PV Solar Cable which can operate at high roof temperatures, with minimum power losses.
A pair of male / female MC4 connectors are crimped and ready to use on the end of the cable for easy connection to other solar panels or into a Charge Controller.
The MC4 connectors can also be cut off when wiring to screw terminals of a solar charge controller
Solar panel specifications:
- Peak power: 160W
- Maximum power voltage: 18.8V
- Maximum power current: 8.48A
- Open circuit voltage: 22.9V
- Short circuit current: 9.02A
- Power allowance range: 0~+3%
- Dimensions: 1480 x 670 x 35 mm
- Weight: 12 kg
- 4 mounting holes
- 5m of special cable with MC4 connectors attached