160W MONOCRYSTALLINE SOLAR PANEL WITH 5M CABLE
160w Solar Panel Mono, here at Eos Solar Solutions we are now pleased to add this 160w Monocrystalline Solar Panel to our range. Producing a reliable 18.8v at 8.48amps you can team this up with a 10amp Charge Controller. This is a great 160w Solar Panel Mono
Monocrystalline out performs Polycrystalline every time so if you are looking for efficiency then this is the way to go. Reliable in all weather conditions robust and ready to use.
Each individual solar panel is thoroughly tested to the highest quality standards, and labelled with a unique serial number for further quality control and increased warranty protection.
The panel comes with an impressive 5m of special PV Solar Cable which can operate at high roof temperatures, with minimum power losses.
A pair of male / female MC4 connectors are crimped on the end of the cable for easy connection to other solar panels, extension leads or your existing system
The MC4 connectors can also be cut off when wiring to screw terminals of a solar charge controller
Remember to always use a Charge Controller, see the Controllers we recommend below.
Solar panel specifications:
- Peak power: 160W
- Maximum power voltage: 18.8V
- Maximum power current: 8.48A
- Open circuit voltage: 22.9V
- Short circuit current: 9.02A
- Power allowance range: 0~+3%
- Dimensions: 1480 x 670 x 35 mm
- Weight: 12 kg
- 4 mounting holes
- 5m of special cable with MC4 connectors attached
- 1 Year Workmanship Warranty
- 10 Years guaranteed power @ 90% and 80% after 25 Years