Camper Van Solar Panel – 130W 12V with Integrated Mounts
When mounting Solar Panels to Camper Vans you sometimes have the extra cost of the mounting brackets and also the small gap on the underside can create a little bit of drag.
Here at Eos Solar Solutions we have found a great little solution. Simply make the panel with the mounts built in. Along with rounded leading edges these look great on any Camper Van.
With a RV130S solar panel you could expect to generate around 36 amps per day when used in conjunction with a PWM solar charge controller and around 43 amps per day with an MPPT solar controller during the summer months. Multiple panels can be connected to acquire higher power if needed.
- Max Power. 130W ± 3%
- Max Power Voltage. 18V
- Max Power Current. 7.2A
- Open Circuit Voltage. 21.6V
- Short Circuit Current. 7.8A
- Normal Operating Cell Temp. -45 to 80°C
- Max System Voltage. DC1000V
- High Efficiency Monocrystalline Design
- Weight. 11 Kg
- Dimensions. 1513 x 528 x 64mm
- Integrated Streamline Aluminium Roof Mounts
- 900mm of 4mm single-core insulated cable, fitted with MC Type 4 connectors
- Factory fitted aluminium frame with pre-drilled mounting holes
- Multiple pieces can be connected to acquire higher power
- Suitable for charging all types of 12 volt batteries
- Fitted with bypass diodes to minimise the effect of shading
- Completely weatherproof
- 5 Years Manufacturers Warranty
- 10 Years Warranty 90% Power Output
- 20 Years Warranty 80% Power Output
Suitable Solar Charge Controllers
- PWM Solar Controller 10A – 12/24V
- Dual Battery Controller 10A – 12/24V
- MPPT Solar Controller 10A – 12/24V (10% – 30% more power generation)
- Dual MPPT Solar Controller 10A – 12/24V (10% – 30% more power generation)
For the best performance we would recommend 4mm single core cable is used the same as the existing cable already attached to the solar panel junction box. The most efficient method of extending the existing cable is by using 4mm single-core cable fitted with a pair of compatible MC Type 4 Solar Connectors.