Monocrystalline 130w Solar Panel 12BBar
This 130w Monocrystalline Solar Panel is built using 12BBar solar panel technology so they are very efficient.
What is a BBar – Busbar?
In a solar panel there is a thin strip of copper or aluminum between cells that conducts electricity, this is known as a busbar.
This is what separates the solar cells and conducts the direct current (dc electric) the cells collect from solar photons to the solar inverter. Efficiency is engineered into solar panels in many ways but the busbar is one of the most effective.
Multi-busbar (12BB) solar cell are 0.531% more efficient than 4BB solar cell, and are 0.448% more efficient than 5BB solar cell. … 12BB solar panel are 8.173w more power than mono 5bb in production data while Multi-busbar (12BB) solar panel are 8.044w more power than 5BB solar panel in theoretical calculation
130w 12BB Solar Panel:
- Peak power: 130W
- Dimensions: 107x68x3.5cm
- Weight: 8.5kg
- 3m cable attached
- IP65 weather proof connection box
- Maximum power voltage: 18.68V
- Maximum power current: 6.96A
- Open circuit voltage: 22.30V
- Short circuit current: 7.33A
- Power allowance range: +/3%
- Multiple mounting holes
- High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
- Strong anodised aluminum alloy frame
- Low degradation. Power output warranty: 5 year-95% 10 year-90% 25 year-80%
- Protective corners
- 3m cable attached to the connection box with no MC4 Connectors