MC4 Extension Cables – Pair – 6mm Cable
For Up to 300w
A Pair of MC4 Extension Cables that are 5m long with 4mm diameter single core. They are built up and ready to go.
- 10m of high quality special solar cable designed for high current
- Cross section 6.0mm ensures minimum power loss
- Waterproof MC4 compatible connectors, with one male and one female
- Wide working temperature range – suitable for all types of applications including roof solar systems
- Recommended for 12V off-grid solar panels or systems up to 300W or on-grid solar panels with higher power rating
This pair of MC4 Extension Cables are single core and are specially designed for solar panels to carry high current and have negligible power loss.
They comes with waterproof MC4 compatible connectors with one male one female lead. The other end is ready to fit to your Charge Controller or have another MC4 connector fitted.
This cable is suitable for all weather conditions including cold and hot temperatures.
6.0mm cross section is usually enough for off-grid 12V solar panels and systems up to 300W, or on-grid solar panels, typical voltage 30-60V) with higher power rating.
- Conductor: tinned copper
- Cross section: 6.0mm
- Construction (N/mm): 84/0.30
- Conductor (Dia.): 3.17
- Conductor resistance: 3.39 Ohm/km (20C)
- Insulation and Jacket: 120C XLPE
- Working temperature range: -40C to +90C
- Certification: TUV
- Outer diameter: 7.0 mm