Pure Sine Wave Inverter 1000w – 12v – Power
1000w Pure Sine Wave Inverter – 12v – Power
This Eos Solar Solutions Pure Sine Save type of inverter produces 230V AC output that harmonically follows a smooth sine wave that is almost identical to normal mains electricity. Pure sine wave output is far superior than square sine wave or modified sine wave output for running appliances. This is because:
– It is suitable for a broader range of appliances (for example, appliances with electric motors can not be powered by modified sine wave inverters)
– It is more efficient compared to modified sine wave inverters.
This 1000W 12V pure sine wave power inverter can generate 1000W of continuous power and up to 2000W of power at peak times (peak time reserve capacity is useful if more energy is required to start an appliance than for its continuous running).
This product comes with important protection and safety features, such as over-discharge, overload, overheating and short-circuit automatic shutdown.
In addition, the inverter has a USB port for powering USB-compatible devices for example mobile phones, tablets, laptops, MP3 players etc. And it is also supplied with a wireless On/Off remote control (max. 50m radius).
- Input: 12V (10-15V) DC
- Output: 230-240V AC
- Output frequency: 50 Hz
- Output waveform: pure sine wave
- THD: < 3%
- Continuous power: 1000W
- Surge power: 2000W
- Peak efficiency: 90%
- Low battery shut down: 10.0V +/- 0.5V DC
- Low battery alarm: 10.5V +/- 0.5V DC
- High voltage shut down: 15.5V +/- 0.5V DC
- Thermal shut down: 60 +/-5°C
- Rated USB output: 2A
- Wireless remote control radius: Approx. 50m
- Size: 325 x 220 x 95 mm
- Weight: 2.7 kg
This product is covered by a 1 year manufacturer warranty